Disposable Curtains (7.5m x 2m)
Our disposable medical curtains are hygienic and efficient with minimal plastic waste, making them the world's most environmentally friendly curtain for healthcare.
The hook design uses less plastic (no plastic eyelet) resulting in less raw energy and materials being used and wasted. The fabric is 40% stronger than standard disposable curtains and double eyeletted for additional strength around the hook.
Only £24 each, sold in packs of 5.
Less than £20 each, sold in packs of 50.
Prices exclude VAT.
Made in the UK:
- Quicker turnaround times
- No shipment or customs delays
- No need to hold stock as flexible and reliable next day deliveries
- Quality product backed by manufacturers guarantee
Quick and easy fit:
- Compatible with all types of track
- Available with or without reusable hooks
- Unique hooks designed to stand upright for easy load
- Permanently pleated for easy handling
Sizing and colours:
- Standard 7500 x 2000mm sizes
- Bespoke and half sizes available
- 5 standard colours in stock
- All colours available in both hook hollow and hook versions
- Self-auditing label
- 5 curtains per box
- 110gsm polypropylene - 40% tougher than other curtains
- Cut-to-size option available for specialised fittings
Safe and durable:
- Flame-retardant to BS5867 Part 2 Type C
- Durasafe accredited for quality and performance
- Hooks suit all types of track
- No laundry or maintenance costs
- Patented hooking systems fits all tracks
- Meets NHS and CE standards
- Heat sealed labels for patient privacy and regular changes
- 100% recyclable
- Water resistant
Currently in stock.
For quantities of more than 10 packs or need a bespoke curtain to fit any existing cubicle track, please contact us for more details.